In this article, you will get to learn the basics of MS office communicator and how to download it on your device. So, without any further discussion let us start the topic.
- First of all download the “Communicator.MSi” from the Microsoft Office Sign-in page.
- Save the file on your computer.
- Just remove the old versions of Microsoft communicator for Windows 10 and Mac.
- Go to the “Add or Remove Programs” app in the “Control Panel” pane.
- After this, tap on the “Microsoft Office Communicator” from the installed programs list.
- Tap on the “Remove” button.
- Just restart the computer and close the Office programs which will run the startup.
- Tap on the “Run” option from the “Start” menu to open the “Run” box.
- After this tap on the “Browse” option and tap on the “Communicator.MSi”.
- Just tap on the “Ok” option and the installation of MS office communicator will start.
- Now, tap on the “Next” option on the screen of the Setup window.
- Go through every terMS and condition on the license agreement and tap on the “Next” option.
- Just accept the default location for the MS office communicator and tap on the “Next” button.
- Wait for the installation to complete and tap on the “Finish” option.
Be it any MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 versions, the steps given in this article are suitable for all the versions of the Microsoft Office suite. So, you need not worry as these steps are applicable to almost every version of the Microsoft Office suite.
We hope that this article has given you enough insights to understand the basic concept of MS office communicator and how to download MS office communicator from the genuine website. However, if you face any difficulties in completing the download process then we strongly suggest you visit the www.office.com/setup website.